Strengths & competitive advantages
- Personnel – technically experienced in importation, trading, supply, transportation and logistics. Two advisers in international trade are part of the team to expedite communication with foreign suppliers.
- Well-connected on intuitional level & media.
- Own warehousing facilities.
- Logistics – our strong relation with experienced third-party logistics companies ensures prompt operations in terms of transportation from around the globe & smooth import procedures
- Coverage among modern trade, cosmetic shops, professional retail, beauticians and salons, HORECA, wholesale throughout the country.
- Attractive events & strong in-store campaigns. Our connections in beauty and fashion field through sister company Golden Models enforce the marketing activities of our company & ease creation of brand awareness via brand ambassadors and influencers.
- The years of personal attachment to local fashion and beauty industry with deep understanding of this field’s vision & needs minimize risk and enlarge profit.
- The company focus on developing market-leading products and services that meet Rwandan objectives.
- Good governance;
- Political stability with well-functioning institutions;
- Observance of the rule of law;
- Zero tolerance for corruption;
- Low public debt/GDP;
- Population: Over 12 Million with rapidly growing middle class;
- GDP per capita grew to US$787 in 2018;
- GDP growth: Over 8% per annum;
- Contribution to GDP by sectors:
- Services – 48%
- Agriculture – 29%
- Industrial sectors – 16%
- Low inflation level;
- Stable exchange rates;
- Fruitful business environment
- Access to neighboring East African markets (Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi)
- Part of EAC Common Market and Customers Union
- Market potential to over 125 million people